Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

4281 - 4300 of 4349 Posts

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Finally got Pinkberry and Sexy Z clean at the same time, so I got couple pics of them together. :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
228 Posts
Did you paint the black rubber gasket that goes between the lift gate and the license plate pocket??

No It's been removed and has a layer of silicone under it , the rubber that's just say , it never wanted to sit back in place correctly , nor could I find a new 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Here's how my 4 x 4 TBSS sits now with bora spacers at my girl's place! 3/4" fronts & 1" rears! Thanks Mrinken for noticing how high she sits (STILL) :doh: :cheers1:

Attachments

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
A little bit of Southern charm :) Finally got around to getting Sexy Z her tint today. Went with 20%.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,237 Posts
I wish I had went with 20% on mine. When I bought mine, I had gotten 2 window tint tickets from GSP in about a 6 month time so I played it safe and went with legal tint.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
They look good! I would drive it for a while with the pinstripes and decide later if you should keep them. I am torn (insert gay jokes)...

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
There you go, still trying to decide if I'm keeping the red pinstripe on the wheels

Without the red stripe :2cents: :coolthumb:

4281 - 4300 of 4349 Posts