Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4329 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty popular thread on another forum i'm on. And who doesn't like to see pics of cars?

Post a picture of your vehicle, as it is now. Don't clean it, don't rearrange shit, just snap a few pictures and put them up. I want to see your vehicles as they are day to day.

Here is mine with my brothers white one that his wife drives. He is using mine as a loaner while i'm out of town for work and his GTO is under the knife.

Post up :kewlpics:

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

my stable o'junk

chevelle got driven to work today, trans am hasnt been driven in a few months, and my 55 is slowly gathering another inch of dust waiting for me to get the ball rolling on it...

the other 55..(done car) hasnt been driven more than 15 miles in the last 2 years.....

that might change this weekend.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,854 Posts
The SS and my bad ass Ralley Sport Cavalier beater

·
Registered
443 Posts

This is from Saturday night at Whisky Cafe Cruise Night.....my fiancee drove the TBSS and I took the Vette.

**Great news from this, I am having a photo shoot done with the Vette for Corvette Enthusiast Magazine!!!**

What I really would like to do is both the car and truck in a magazine shoot.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
not so fair... everyones is nice and clean i think that defeats the purpose.... esp MOOKSTUNNA.... geez have a photo shoot that day? anyone take a pic HOW ITS SITTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!??????????

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
not so fair... everyones is nice and clean i think that defeats the purpose.... esp MOOKSTUNNA.... geez have a photo shoot that day? anyone take a pic HOW ITS SITTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!??????????
LMAO!!! I just dropped it (literally the day before), and that was quicker than finding my camera...it was a handy pic lolz.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Just took these when I went to lunch. Sitting in the work parking lot.

Coincidentally, I did happen to wash it last night.

·
Premium Member
06 & 08 TBSS
2,916 Posts
Depends on how good breakfast was in the morning :)

But seriously I only have my company truck right now. I would take a pic but its raining and I don't feel like getting wet.

1 - 20 of 4329 Posts