Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for the all the parts and tuning for the cam install, she's a fucking beast now!

Once again, thank you very much!

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

j/k Brandon's helped me out on several occasions as well :coolthumb:
If me thanking him out in the open for all the time he has given me this weekend makes me a "swinger" so be it. lol

:cheers1:

I don't understand how people have problems with him, he's one cool laid back person.

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does sound sick. I'm sure it hauls ass! Tim you awd ?
Thank you Paul! AWD.

Him and i talked long and hard about what I wanted, I'm sure I am far from the easiest person to work with. Matter of fact I know I'm not.

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
Awesome Tim....

:cheers1:

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Tim,

It has been a great experience working through your project. We are glad to see everything coming around for the way you had asked for and letting us do our job to provide that for you.

Once the weather breaks from the devil's waiting room we will go get some new track times with you and enjoy the new found power.

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tim,

It has been a great experience working through your project. We are glad to see everything coming around for the way you had asked for and letting us do our job to provide that for you.

Once the weather breaks from the devil's waiting room we will go get some new track times with you and enjoy the new found power.
It's always a pleasure working with you! You are a busy person and I understand this, this is why I wait for your schedule to open up. You always answer all my questions in great detail and go beyond of what I ask or need. Kuddos to you!

You have made my boring drive to and from work fun again. lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts