Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, where are you guys ordering the Parada's from for a decent price? Second, I'm about to lower my 07awd and it will be sitting at 31.25 will I have any problems with 275/45/20? Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Tirerack, just double check locally too cause you're gonna have to tack on shipping and then installation at the shop, the ones that are preferred through them will do the mounting a little cheaper. My buddy's shop got kicked off of them as preferred cause they could undercut them on a lot of prices, they couldn't on the Paradas though so I had them shipped for about $60 and then mounted for $100 something elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,612 Posts
I got mine from discount tire because they matched prices to what I found elsewhere. I usually buy from tire rack when I'm taking a trip to Ohio because you can pick them up and get them installed at their warehouse just outside South Bend. It's right at exit 72 on the Indiana turnpike. The savings on shipping pays for the gas and their install price is very good.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Damn, they've gone up since I got mine!! Looks like Discount is 833 out the door - $50 Visa gift card if you buy 4 tires on July 29-30.

I think I paid 715 out the door when I got mine. I'm about due for a new set, too....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,422 Posts
I got mine at discount tire for $470 out the door for the stock size.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,612 Posts
I paid under $700 from discount tire direct a few months ago. I see list price including shipping at $720 right now. You don't need valve stems, but may want a TPMS rebuild kit which includes valve stems, washer and nut (cheap via eGay). $90 for replacement coupons seems steep to me unless you work construction or drive by areas with lots of nails and debis laying around.

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
I paid approx $700 at discount for the 275-45-20. They were quite a bit cheaper than stock size. It was also cheaper than tirerack once you included shipping and mounting/balancing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts