Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drew your a **** so your in this thread. Bring your procharged vett out next weekend to the street races ill race you. ill be the king of 415 and 408 in my caddy lol.

edit wifes tbss.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
its my uncles lol and he isnt gonna let me take it out for the weekend, its going to the track in november if u wanna do a roll the way there if u want

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its my uncles lol and he isnt gonna let me take it out for the weekend, its going to the track in november if u wanna do a roll the way there if u want
NOVEMBER why so long? just go in 2 weeks.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
good weather and its the only time my friend im going with could get off.
its the last wednesday night they are open will give u more time to get more mods LOL jk

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good weather and its the only time my friend im going with could get off.
its the last wednesday night they are open will give u more time to get more mods LOL jk

MODS are done drag radials are going on............ Wheres that vett at you better put a f1 in it !!!!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
MODS are done drag radials are going on............ Wheres that vett at you better put a f1 in it !!!!
the 335's came in just waiting on the fenders to come off back order then get painted. November 16th is when its going to the track i dont get to take it home lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Ba ba bullshit!

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope you run high 10s!!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Honestly I will be shocked if it breaks 11.6 even with 335s first is useless and most of 2nd just spins. Street tires just don't cut it from a stop lol. More of highway car anyways

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
I told him to do a stall and DRs but he said he likes it how it is he doesn't launch it anyways. Just gonna have to wait til he sells it to me LOL

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is it racing time yet?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts