Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home today I look in my review to see a black xtreme blazer riding my ass.So I had a car in front of me so i move into the left lane and speed up a little and he gets behind me again riding ass again.WTF.
So then i see him speeding up to move into the right lane.So i floor it and goodbye xtreme.I had one and those things they arent shit.Waste of time.Get off my ass.lol.:asshole:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Coming home today I look in my review to see a black xtreme blazer riding my ass.So I had a car in front of me so i move into the left lane and speed up a little and he gets behind me again riding ass again.WTF.
So then i see him speeding up to move into the right lane.So i floor it and goodbye xtreme.I had one and those things they arent shit.Waste of time.Get off my ass.lol.:asshole:
Where do you live? I have a red extreme here that is slammed that always wants to run me haha! It must be something in there brochure that tells them they are really fast. Its not worth a ticket to show him he doesn't have anything on the TBSS.

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
they did have some turbo kits for these they kicked out some good numbers. But cant believe this guy actually thought he had a shot without a power adder

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
There are a few of those knuckleheads in my area too. I just laugh at them. I will be very hesitant to run one now, especially since the great state of VA just passed a bill for the fines from hell for a speeding ticket.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Before he started I was at the light and out of the corner of my car I could see him eyeballing me.
Little Fker.

·
Registered
998 Posts
lol. yeah there's a xtreme blazer around here that want's a piece of an SS. i think he's running nitrous though. so he might have a little bit more of a chance

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
lol. yeah there's a xtreme blazer around here that want's a piece of an SS. i think he's running nitrous though. so he might have a little bit more of a chance
I'd run him anyway just to see what he's got.

·
Registered
998 Posts
still dont figure it's enough. by the time he's able to squeeze the trigger i figure i'd be far enough ahead he wouldn't catch me.....at least easily, but i could be totally wrong about it.

either way i'd give him a go, but i haven't seen him in a while. last time i saw him a friend of mine tried to get him to run, but he had a girl with him and wouldn't come play

·
Registered
96 Posts
Xtreme Blazer 1/4 stats off Google:
1/4 Mile ET: 16.939
1/4 Mile MPH: 79.660
I seriously think my wife's minivan would whoop this ride up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts