Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0vOrVUuYE

was heading home and this guy kept picking on me...mods on the 6.2 were CAI, Long tube headers, Cat delete, Catback and a custom tune.

I kept trying to get him from a 30 and he kept backing me down to a 15-20

Red camaro is a buddy of mine he is racing a procharged LS1

Yellow c5 is a procharged vette vs a Lingenfelter with a 440ci motor

this is not my video but someone who was around and grabbed some footage

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Dayum. Nice runs. That Procharger sound is piercing to the ears.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
22 Posts
who got the red light camera? the camaros? or the driver of the video?

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Nice vid!!! I would have loved to be on the xpressway with them bad boys; I woulda picked a fight quick as shit!!!! Was that in Texas, or some palce else?? For some strange reason, I've been getting cats with F-150's thinking they can run with me lately. I'm not sure of the outcome, but I'm damn sure ready to find out. I think I can whip that ass:dunno:....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Nice runs Dru, wow those vettes at the end were hauling ass. One day thats the plan to have a Z06 with a procharger.

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
be weary of those 6.2 GMC/Silverados...with a few mods they can handle a bolt on TBSS!
You know what, I'm inclined to believe you....all I know is I bout ready to find out once & for all who's top dog in this bitch; I'm itching to see exactly how the two measure up....:popcorn3:...

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know what, I'm inclined to believe you....all I know is I bout ready to find out once & for all who's top dog in this bitch; I'm itching to see exactly how the two measure up....:popcorn3:...
They have some crazy gearing with the 6.2....so if you jump out they will creep back but take em high and you should be okay...stay away from cammed 6.2s!

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
They have some crazy gearing with the 6.2....so if you jump out they will creep back but take em high and you should be okay...stay away from cammed 6.2s!
A cammed 6.2 with full bolt ons and 3.73 gears can run real hard with the six speed trans.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
How do u always get so lucky with ppl messing with ur truck I don't get attention from anything, even the lady at the track didn't believe I wanted to run my truck down the 1/4 mile lol

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Thanks for the advice; that info is good to know, cause the next chance I get, me & that Silvy gone mix it up:argue2:...

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How do u always get so lucky with ppl messing with ur truck I don't get attention from anything, even the lady at the track didn't believe I wanted to run my truck down the 1/4 mile lol
My truck is pretty well known around here..people wanted to pick on me all the time but it's getting harder to get a race though...might be time to do something in the diesel world soon ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts