Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little fun run we did to end July...

GTO - full exhaust/tune/cai runs 12.70s
G8 - cam/stall/full exhaust runs 12.50s
SRT4 - stage II, big FMIC etc.
Camaro SS - "Stock"
Silveardo SS - bolt ons/tune
Ecoboost F-150 - stock
Big Black - 5.3 cam only no bolt ons tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbRmFACy3M

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that g8 is slow for the mods and way to kick a puppy in ur TBSS

I agree the G8 should run alot better. I think it has alot to do with cam choice/tune.

As for the Silveardo...he kept picking on me. I tried to blow him off but he kept gearing down on me so I finally put it on him.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Nice! I wanna race in mexico with you!

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
DANG!

That Ecoboost ain't playing.

Nice vid, as usual!

:biggrin2:

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stupid fkin SRTs and that ricer HKS BOV... I HATE that sound.

yeah he kept trying to pick on me. He even tried telling people he may have beat me LOL

I had to crush his dreams though as I alerted him I was filming so I wasnt in 1st gear when we hit it. 30 roll in a 4L80E is 1st gear hit....I was in 2nd gear at like 2500 rpm or so. I just rolled into it and we were still door to door as he was brake boosting LOL Once I got up in the power band I proceeded to walk away. I didn't even bother tellin him about my 300 lb camera man in the car LOL

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Next time you're out, give me a ring, I'd like to try my luck with a few of those...

we are out every week. check Houston1320.com for more info on meets and what not. Its a dig only forum that was started a few months ago but its several sites involved.

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not one of your best vids, but nice....now fix the damn windshield please
reason I have not fixed it is because it spends time on the highway. These highways around here suck with rocks. I could find other ways to throw away $ like transmissions LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.