I would say the jeep is probably stock or has maybe a tune

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would say the jeep is probably stock or has maybe a tune
cam/catback/cai/tune

you have to remember Houston has some pretty fast trucks. The red one he ran are mods unknown but we have heard its a heads/cam 6.0

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Good vid as always!!! Poor lightning and SRT4's!! lol That Lingenfelter moved out!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
cam/catback/cai/tune

you have to remember Houston has some pretty fast trucks. The red one he ran are mods unknown but we have heard its a heads/cam 6.0
I was thinking that was one quick Silverado to keep up with the Jeep. The Jeep seems pretty solid to keep up with a 'Vette, although that one had more than just an exhaust for sure or he wouldn't have walked the Jeep like that.

-Shane

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Great video as always!:cheers1:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
:iamwithstupid: But the question is; Are you faster than that jeep?

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Mines a far cry from it...................

Jim

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
I was thinking that was one quick Silverado to keep up with the Jeep. The Jeep seems pretty solid to keep up with a 'Vette, although that one had more than just an exhaust for sure or he wouldn't have walked the Jeep like that.

-Shane
ya it was prolly headers, intake, and tune. but it wouldnt take much mods to win from a roll considering the trap speed stock ls1 vettes get compared to cam only jeeps.
jeep ran pretty strong tho and that lightning/srt4 race was great gave them the jump then still smoked them lol

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

-Shane
yeah we were thinking the same thing on the black vette. It said muffler only but I think its a 98-99 model which were pretty sluggish

1 - 18 of 18 Posts