Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Alright I am looking at this kit 90mm plate system.html

It is not all I need but it is a good start and the most expensive part ... I am interested in knowing what you can get it for?

Not too far off on pulling the trigger on the radiator and awesome looking cap plus the front cross member as well.

Thanks Steve

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Reactions: 92tsiawdguy

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Would like to get pretty deep in the 7's on the 1/8th so this may just get me there before I build the 427.....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Run LS3 heads on the stock bottom end with the pickup tube relocate so ...... that would piss some people off around here in the Mustang and Vette crowd.....
:D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Not the '96 and 98' one at work at the current moment...... :D

One is a built 383 Stroker motor stick shift - Can't drive and is afraid of it.

The other is bottle fed but after him showing me his install, have no idea how the throttle linkage will ever hit the micro switch with the 1/2" gap between the lever and switch...

There is a GT500 and a 2014 Coyote car that I am hunting..... GT500 can't drive best ever seen him run on slicks is 8.61 and the Coyote has thrown money at it and cut short buying the right parts versus "well so-n-so has this and he runs 6's, why can't I?" and he only runs 7.20's but can't do it consistently....

Its all about fun....besides who expects to see an SUV roll up to the lights and spank a lot of them at the track....Normally make it through the 6th-7th round in the IceCreamTruck

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
Guys Rodney is the go to guy for NO stuff!! Talked to him later last night, gave a nice discount off list, sent him payment, and already sent me a tracking number today!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts