Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nothing
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a 99 trans am with 130k miles, car is an excellent platform for a great race/street car.

I bought the car in November with roughly 126k on it. Over the winter I heavily modified the car with hopes of going for the bolt ons record but unfortunately family problems have occured and my daily is continuously down so I need something reliable and daily driveable that will still be fun for me.

The car has:
Bmr k member
Umi lower a arms
Umi upper a arms
Qa1 single adj. Coil overs on the front
Qa1 single adjustable shocks with um I shock relocation brackets and strano springs on the rear
Umi adj lcas with poly and rod ends
Umi adj phb with poly and rod ends
Umi tunnel mounted adj. Torque arm w/ dsl
Flaming river manual steering rack
Weld rts' wheels 15x4 15x10.5
Brand new hoosier qtp 26x11.5
M/t sprotsman fronts 26x6 less than 3k miles on the front
Moser 9" with 4.11s, spool, 31 spline axles, Yukon center with 1350 yolk, and aluminum pinion support (has less than 3k miles gears do howl)
Umi boxed sub frame connectors
Fast 92 intake
Nick Williams 92 mm throttle body
Mezier electric water pump
Ac delete have umi hvac delete panel not installed yet all ac components included
Tsp 1 7/8" headers
Tsp 3" y-pipe
Borla xr-1 muffler included but not installed currently running on dumped y pipe
Monster stage 4 clutch with 18lbs flywheel
Tick adjustable
Lous short stick
3" steel drive shaft
Slp under drive pulley
Msd 2 step
Tick performance battery relocation
Prothane motor mounts and trans mount
Ls6 valley conversion with built in pcv
Ford red top injectors included but not currently installed stock injectors are at 110% duty cycle
Tuned by Ron Paton (98tadriver, aka ronster tuning) I'm sure he'll retune it without issue with the bigger injectors if I don't get to it sooner

The bad,
Cracked wind shield
No head liner
No shifter boot
Still needs alignment

I will openly admit this car is a bear to drive it has manual steering and a spool. do not try to use this as a reason to lowball me. If it's not for you then this isn't the car for you.

The car went [email protected] on its first night out, this was before any weight reduction, under drive pulley and it's not finished being tuned yet. I was also on a 28 inch tire which was a little too much for it. Which hurt the 60'. The car has much more in it and is definitely a contender for the bolt ons 6 speed record if you want to seek my goal. If not it's an excellent canidate for a built motor etc everything else is there.

I'm looking for trades must be add. Do not want to sell out right.

I'm in no rush to get rid of it to be honest I don't want to I need to so keep that in mind I'm not taking garbage.

Message for pics my phone won't let me upload them...fastest response email [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts