TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
I am next in line paypal has money I have to get rid of

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL - you're upset because you never got a set of wheels you never paid for. Hmm - sorry! :rofl:
No I am upset because we had a deal then you backed out. Just like you did to the other guy you were going to sell them to before me.

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
No I am upset because we had a deal then you backed out. Just like you did to the other guy you were going to sell them to before me.
I have every right to change my mind until payment is exchanged. SORRY!:doh:

No worries - sell your spacers! I would have saved you the shipping money anyways! Ohh well - can't win them all!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have every right to change my mind until payment is exchanged. SORRY!:doh:

No worries - sell your spacers! I would have saved you the shipping money anyways! Ohh well - can't win them all!
Yes you do but that is a crapy way to do business. If you make a deal stick to it.
In case you didnt notice by my PM I could care less about the money and apparently that is all you care about!!

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Yes you do but that is a crapy way to do business. If you make a deal stick to it.
In case you didnt notice by my PM I could care less about the money and apparently that is all you care about!!
Yeah, I backed out because the wheels I bought to replace mine were knicked to high hell and needed to be returned. Would you like to see the pictures again or would you rather blindly accuse me of stuff that isn't true? Seems reasonable for me to refuse to sell the ONLY set of wheels I have. Yeah - totally.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I backed out because the wheels I bought to replace mine were knicked to high hell and needed to be returned. Would you like to see the pictures again or would you rather blindly accuse me of stuff that isn't true? Seems reasonable for me to refuse to sell the ONLY set of wheels I have. Yeah - totally.

What ever you say dude.. That may be true but everything that has come out of your mouth has been pure BS from the first time we talked so I cant trust anything you say.
And I would rather not deal with people like you. Sorry.
What did I accuse you of that wasnt true??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts