·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts

·
No mods honey, I swear...
TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Exactly what I'm looking for, just have to sell my car first...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Stupid questions is the car ur daily. Has it ever seen snow

·
Registered
2006 White AWD
912 Posts
How did an autowash strip the paint? Did they pay for the paint job or insurance? Truck was originally Black?

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It as winter time and the brushes that spin were either frozen or had dirt stuck to them. I hadent realized it happened for a little while and by that time I had gone to multiple auto washes. I submitted a comprehensive claim with my insurance company and they paid to repaint it. Yes the truck was originally black and it is black now.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Beautiful truck and worth the money but too far away for us down South. GLWS. Sales are sort of slow on here for a while now. Not much money floating around.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate it, I don't need to sell it, I just want something bigger... so if I can not sell it then I am ok keeping it... I love the truck, just not enough room for all the traveling I do.

If someone down south is interested let me know... We can work out some sort of deal for a delivery/pick up... I have family in Florida... can always "visit" them.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's in the description... its just about 68k... but it is my daily driver... Miles will slowly rise (although I am driving it as little as possible).

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I am just trying to be fair... I got into it for a great price and I am not looking to make any money off of anyone, like I said earlier... I just want something bigger.

·
Registered
HHR SS
20 Posts
Any interior shots? My Bro-in-Law is interested, he is deployed at the moment but I am in Manassas and would like to see some interior pics.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can take some interior shots when I get home tonight.... It may be later on tonight... It is month close but stand-by.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yeah I forgot to mention in the description that I have the stock floormats as well as the weathertech ones.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
all the pictures but the top 2 are from after it was painted last month. The first 2 are older than that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts