Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all leave me spankin my monkey on the other sites and can't give me a heads up???:dunno:

I thought my head was gonna explode if I read one more post about some new SS owner bitching about running a low-14 1/4 mile, or another guy with a tune claiming "well if I do the proper DA correction I would run a 12.xx" FUCK THAT. Well if I stick my wang in the flux capacitor and multiply it by the FORK factor I run a 10.

You run what you run.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
TBSS - Duh.
1,864 Posts
yea these peeps love to leave ya hangin. that'll help the wang in the flux capacitor issue tho. :D

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
You all leave me spankin my monkey on the other sites and can't give me a heads up???:dunno:

I thought my head was gonna explode if I read one more post about some new SS owner bitching about running a low-14 1/4 mile, or another guy with a tune claiming "well if I do the proper DA correction I would run a 12.xx" FUCK THAT. Well if I stick my wang in the flux capacitor and multiply it by the FORK factor I run a 10.

You run what you run.
I didn't leave you hanging Bro. I GOT BANNED:rofl::rofl:

Joke em if they can't take a fuck!!! (Yeah I meant to say it that way)

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey westbayou where you at in bradenton? im in apollo beach
Live and work in Bradenton. I'll actually be in Apollo Beach this saturday night for a buddies 30th birthday party. Gonna start working on a get together for the Florida boys here soon. Hit BMP for some runs/fun, even invite the SRT8 crowd.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts

You run what you run.

so how is the other site?? is it really slowing down that much? and yah i used my flux capicator to get my corrected run lol

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of newbs on the other site now, not NEARLY as entertaining as it used to be. Ironically, most of the vendors have gone silent as well.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Lots of newbs on the other site now, not NEARLY as entertaining as it used to be. Ironically, most of the vendors have gone silent as well.
yah oh well. im banned from there and wouldnt go back now that our site here is starting to get more and more traffic. Now im wondering why I didn't do this earlier lol

·
Some PCM of NC bolton's
9,639 Posts
yah oh well. im banned from there and wouldnt go back now that our site here is starting to get more and more traffic. Now im wondering why I didn't do this earlier lol
Tony we all know that you were too busy fisting JJ that's why it took so long

·
Registered
454 Posts
so how is the other site?? is it really slowing down that much?

The other site seems to be suffering from serious "brain drain"...
What I mean is topics seem go nowhere...they just drip drip drip along
hey they can "rip" people for "not adding to the content of the forum" all they want...
But there is a huge "hole" there now...it's getting tuff to muster up a post there now...

:2cents:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
so why is it so different here. I know because you can say FUCK right lol

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
It seems the people here are more dedicated to actual solutions and help. On the other sites newbs ream everybody if they ask a question even if they don't know the answer. I saw a post over there where someone who didn't even have an SS was bitchin' someone out over a question they asked... crazy mofos over there. Plus this site isn't filled with a bunch of tools! You guys are awesome and so is this site... Plus the whole vendor thing with a vendor not being able to mention anything without paying an ass of money, that's just rediculous!

·
Premium Member
2006 Trailblazer SS
1,423 Posts
we should get a list of all the members here and post it on both boards like so...

Dear Trailvoy,

Fuck you, you big asshole fuckers

Sincerely,

[member list]

im not banned *yet* so i could totally do it

oh and welcome!!!! glad you came

1 - 20 of 28 Posts