Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,551 Posts
I have to say I like the white color, the wheels are O.K., but the steering wheel is sickening.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Not a big fan kinda ugly if you ask me.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts
typical SSR...ugly

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,012 Posts
absolutely hideous. what the hell is going on around the hood and grill? i picture the owner as a middle aged mary kay saleswoman blasting celine deon.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
owners looking to piss some people off with this mut hunk of shit

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS 2wd
597 Posts
WTF who puts porche stuff on a chevy?

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
lol, all that custom shit and a stock head unit!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I'm all for people moding their rides to be different and if they like it it's cool with me but this atrocity of a vehicle is just hidious. Pick ONE car to emulate and stick with it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
It looks like it may have multiple personality disorder. Maybe just bi-polar. I'm not really sure...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
So it says it has the stock ls2 with "ignition, exhaust and tuning upgrades" which give it 500hp at the crank....must be some tune.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
But did you see what he did with the steering wheel controls???? :doh: The are now in front of the left knee in a CHEEZY metal band screwed into the DASH! WTF What good are they now down there. Instead of reaching to the HU with the right hand, now you can reach with the left hand. :rofl:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Looks like a 15 year old was trying to put a body kit on an SSR. Front end looks horrid.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
The rear badge should say "Mutt/R"

Not my cup of tea. I like how they claim it dynoed to just over 500 Crank HP, I bet the motor has never been put on a dyno (or even removed for that matter).

The rear tires are undersize for the wheels, probably because wider tires would hit the fenders. I'd be more impressed if it had a shortened rear end so they would fit.

I do not like replacing the tow hitch with center exhaust...just seems stupid to me.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Its an abomination.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts