Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm getting gas yesterday and start pumping when all the the sudden fuel starts pouring out from under my truck..:wtf: I stop the pump move the truck and look under the truck to find that the rubber hose that's attached to the filler neck is sliced in two...not the hose that attaches it to the tank the one that's up in the rear panel.. kinda weird right..that's what i thought just wondering if this has happend to anyone else or if this is a defect.....

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i didn't run anything over... and if i did i don't think it would have shot up that far it's pretty well tucked up there.. No my gas was not stolen, i yes i need a new one i went to the dealer and they want $50 for a new one :wtf: its a 10 inch piece of hose for petes sake not gold....let me know where i can get a piece of hose that's gas rated.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
258 Posts
My time machine works!

Now to go back and pursuade obama to drop politics and take up hemp farming.

Didnt see the dates, just clicked on "new posts" read the replies. Thought it was a new thread.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Open your eyes next time!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.