Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a awd ss, year and mileage and mods aren't important. I'm looking for a chassis for a project, looking for that tbss that has a few dents, has been keyed or never been waxed. Maybe even wrecked if the frame is solid. Just don't want to buy a clean truck and then have to scrap out a clean tub.
Closer to Miami the better but if it drives I'll come get it. Anybody have a beat up old tbss they want to get out of.

·
Too fast to be so slow.
TrailblazerSS
3,356 Posts
Whats your price range. Mines beat up but it's modded...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My price is range is the cheaper the better but I'm willing to pay more for something with low mileage or a bunch of go fast parts. Totaled ones sell at auction for 4-6 k depending on mileage, something beat up that still runs and drives would be worth more. Also the guy who pmed me I can't respond to pms not enough posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
82 Posts
I have a 06 awd 3ss 113 miles. Missing headlights mirrors runs drives rear interior. It has not been in an accident. Send pm so I can send pics. Has clean title. In hand.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 06 awd 3ss 113 miles. Missing headlights mirrors runs drives rear interior. It has not been in an accident. Send pm so I can send pics. Has clean title. In hand.
Pm me a phone number please I don't have enough posts to send a pm

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
2007 AWD TBSS - 160k miles. Front bumper has hole in it from where some jerkoff backed into it with a hitch and ran. Currently the front diff is blown up, and I just started pulling everything out of it last night. I was going to rebuild the trans while it was out and convert it to RWD, I have the RWD factory driveshaft just ordered that would go with it along with output shaft, tailshaft housing, speed sensor, etc. I just got the trans and all AWD out last night. I would let you come take it for $6,000. It has brand new tires and is a 3SS.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
389 Posts
I'm selling mine for $7000. It runs. Just take it apart sell what you can.

301 980 4933

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Brandon's is a prime candidate, started a cam swap years ago and the body hasn't made it back to the frame yet...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Found a wrecked one for a fair price but would much rather have a running one anybody want to sell me one before I pull the trigger on the wrecked one.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
658 Posts
The only thing worse than fixing a blown up one is fixing a wrecked one

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope not, I paid for one, I hope when the transport shows up to pick it up tomorrow its there, and when it gets here it drives off the truck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts