Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says im looking for a set of white headlights with clear or tinted corners. If anyone is selling or no someone that is id love to get my hands on them
Thanks

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one has a set there trying to get rid of?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Any one have pics of white headlights and clear or tinted corners? Ls2Drew I know you got some...

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes exactly like those just white

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
252 Posts
I have silver ones

The silver clear corners I have in the parts 4s thread came of a white TBSS and it looked good..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
You can try looking on ebay for the housings like i have but they stopped producing them and i had one hell of a time 6 months ago finding some. I've never seen white ones but my guess would be you'd have to rip them apart and paint them yourself

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can try looking on ebay for the housings like i have but they stopped producing them and i had one hell of a time 6 months ago finding some. I've never seen white ones but my guess would be you'd have to rip them apart and paint them yourself
yeah im just scared to rip them apart i dont want to fuck em up. i might have to buy anouther set to try it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
That's what i would do, I've heard people say you gotta put them in the oven at a certain temperature for a certain amount of time and it'll heat the seals enough to seperate them, search around I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of people that have done it before

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
A guy by me has q white SS with white headlights

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea but from what i read a lot of people mess it up when there doing it and my luck id mess up. I guess im just gonna have to try it out, maybe ill buy a cheap set to test it first.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Go get a cheap set or even just a single one from a local junk yard and try it out! Let me know if it works out

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds like a plan ill post up when im done

1 - 13 of 13 Posts