Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going F/I soon and need a triple pillar pod for the pretty new gauges. Let me know whatcha got or where I might be able to find one. Thanks :cheers1:

Doesn't have to be pink either. lol

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chris. Had to pop in to see if anybody has one. I've searched through the classifieds, but no luck. I've got a few months before the install, so I'm not in any rush right now.

Ryan, thanks, but got the DH mounted on my dash (imagine that). Definitely need a triple.

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome Neal! I thought about asking you, but figured you had sold everything you were going to sell. lol. I'll take it!

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I've got a dual, though I suspect that might not do the job for you.
I also have a boost gauge.

Both are in the classifieds.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
i mounted 2 of mine in the fron opf my dash looks clean. email me ur # ill send u a couple pics

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
I was actually just cleaning out my garage, and since I mounted my boost gauge in my dash plug hole and plan to mount my wideband in the rear wipe control hole, I'll be happy to party with mine.

It needs to be color matched and textured. It does not bolt over the stock pillar, although many people have done this. My understanding is that it is a direct replacement.

Here is a link to the thread where I was doing some fitting.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57375

I took a lot of time heating it up and bending it to fit perfectly. It fits great now, just never got around to mounting it.

Let me know if you are interested...

And welcome back!!

:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.