Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1993 GMC Typhoon
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few stock LS2 pistons in decent condition, I do not need rods.

I also need 1 stock lifter (#12576400), all of mine checked out good except for one that has a score down the side of it and I'm not comfortable using it over again.

Let me know what you got, PayPal ready, my zip is 08050 if you want to figure out shipping ahead of time. PM me or reply here.

Thanks.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
658 Posts
I'll have a few 76k mile pistons available soon. The coating is worn down on most but no more than any other used pistons i'd imagine.

They are all out at the machine shop but waiting to see what I need as far as new ones still

·
Registered
1993 GMC Typhoon
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i have a set of lifters. I'll sell them as a set if i do.
ok Ill let ya know, thanks for the reply.
read it, will get back to you this evening. Just finishing the first cleaning of my oil pan, then going home for the day.
I'll have a few 76k mile pistons available soon. The coating is worn down on most but no more than any other used pistons i'd imagine.

They are all out at the machine shop but waiting to see what I need as far as new ones still
thanks, right now I'm trying to shoot for Sept 2nd or 3rd as a start assembly date, so I'm at a delicate position of time vs. money, not sure which is going to lose first, but let me know how things look on your end and if I still need them when they are available I'll let you know and we can go from there.

·
Registered
1993 GMC Typhoon
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Purchase pending. A serious thank you to everyone who replied or PM'ed me. If anything changes I will reach out to whoever still may have what I need, I really appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts