Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after having my fun with a z06 and Camaro SS, I'm looking to get back into a TBSS. I'm in Charlotte NC, looking to get a nice low mile (under 50k) TBSS, preferably stock or very minor mods. I know this is a hard search which is why I'm posting here. If anyone has anything or knows where one is, please post it up.

Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
22 Posts
mine has 62k silver 3ss lowered, and most bolt ons and built trans, take 17k.

·
needs moar powa
1,185 Posts
I'll trade you mine for the z06 , thread is a fow posts down I'm located in ct

But I'm pretty modded and have 75k ,

Just figured I'd message anyways

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I no longer have the z06. I went to buy a 08 in GA with 38k miles on it, but it sold before I could get to it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Im sure you know this , but keep an eye on craigslist. When i was looking, i saw quite a few low mileage ones but they were asking well over $25,000. I found mine on craigslist in south carolina. There was a low mileage one on here not long ago. Looks like more Charlotte TBSS are going to be in the area. Im always down in the Matthews/Indian Trail area.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im sure you know this , but keep an eye on craigslist. When i was looking, i saw quite a few low mileage ones but they were asking well over $25,000. I found mine on craigslist in south carolina. There was a low mileage one on here not long ago. Looks like more Charlotte TBSS are going to be in the area. Im always down in the Matthews/Indian Trail area.
Thanks, I'm looking everyday. I bought my first one back in 2011. It was a 3ss 2wd in perfect condition with 36k miles....for $18,900. The prices seem to have gone up since then.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Thanks, I'm looking everyday. I bought my first one back in 2011. It was a 3ss 2wd in perfect condition with 36k miles....for $18,900. The prices seem to have gone up since then.
No prob, there is actually a Black AWD SS for sale in Concord. Right off highway 29 . Just after Pitte School Rd. I pass it everyday in my way home. Its a Morrison Motor Co. at there 2nd lot. Not sure of mileage but its Black with Black wheels. I stopped to look at a few months ago, i think its a 07 as well. Not sure of trim level tho.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No prob, there is actually a Black AWD SS for sale in Concord. Right off highway 29 . Just after Pitte School Rd. I pass it everyday in my way home. Its a Morrison Motor Co. at there 2nd lot. Not sure of mileage but its Black with Black wheels. I stopped to look at a few months ago, i think its a 07 as well. Not sure of trim level tho.
It's a 1ss, like 80k miles I think. They have a lot of nice cars. I used to eat at that burger joint next door a lot.

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
Gotcha !! I live 10-15min from there. Its looking like you may have to travel to find that "unicorn" . There were a few in Lake Norman area that were less than 80 but more than 50. I had to drive down to Greenville/Anderson, SC to get mine.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotcha !! I live 10-15min from there. Its looking like you may have to travel to find that "unicorn" . There were a few in Lake Norman area that were less than 80 but more than 50. I had to drive down to Greenville/Anderson, SC to get mine.
I'm open to driving to get one. I bought my first one in myrtle beach. I have no problem going to Georgia or Virginia, even Tennessee for the right car. I'm looking more for a dealer now, since I'll have to either trade in or sell my 2013 Camaro SS.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
94 Posts
I will sell u mine. It's my second one and I just got it. 2008 3 ss black with just under 12k miles. I have kw coilovers for it rear panhard bar Scott's rods airaid Cai reso delete. Ebay clear corner lights. Superchips tuner. I live in Southeast Alabama though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will sell u mine. It's my second one and I just got it. 2008 3 ss black with just under 12k miles. I have kw coilovers for it rear panhard bar Scott's rods airaid Cai reso delete. Ebay clear corner lights. Superchips tuner. I live in Southeast Alabama though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sent you a PM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts