Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be less than 40k miles non smoker vehicle. All colors considered no bs buyer with cash.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
82 Posts
Good luck, I want the same thing. I have one I bought with 100,000 and I had to look for a while to find it. I am always looking for another.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
113 Posts
How much you looking to spend? You want a stock one or modded one? I have been thinking about selling mine since i have only driving it once since the build 2 years ago. It has 33k miles on it

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD
341 Posts
Good luck finding one with that low miles, especially with these things being 11-14 years old now. I’ve had mine since 2011 and it had 33k on it when I bought it then. Mine is an 08. Has 111k on it now. Rarely gets driven these days.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,005 Posts
I have a bolt on and cam with 60k miles in imperial blue and 1 ss if interested. I can send details if you would like

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Black 2008 Trailblazer 3SS car. Car is fully loaded with the exception of NAV. It also has the BOSE entertainment center. It has 49K miles the car is pristine and in stock form with the exception of a K&N air filter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking for a stock no internal engine mods, cai and exhaust ok. Found a 2 wheel drive one with 9k miles near by but want the 4wd.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
113 Posts
I have black 2wd with 33k miles. Stock bottom end with ported LS3 heads with LSA blower with a rossler 4l80. 5 lug conversion and weld 20s up front and 17” beadlocks in the rear. Here is thread with more info and pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts