Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says im looking for 3ss Leather front and rear seats. I have cash in hand and will pay shipping! LMK what you have! I also have decent cloth seats if someone was interested in a trade.

Thanks

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Katzkin is an option but Salvage yards are also an option when they have a 3SS model in. Normally would be $600 to $750 for set and then you don't have to change covers. You can also then sell your old Cloth seats at a swap meet for over $300. Just another option.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Katzkin is an option but Salvage yards are also an option when they have a 3SS model in. Normally would be $600 to $750 for set and then you don't have to change covers. You can also then sell your old Cloth seats at a swap meet for over $300. Just another option.
Ive called one salvage yard in Detroit and they quoted me $1400 for the seats. I thought it seemed high!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I love it when a plan comes together! Now I need to find a set also!

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Me X2

·
Registered
'07 TBSS White
225 Posts
Leather Seats For Sale

Hey Everyone My First Post:

I need some leather 3SS seats for my TrailBlazer SS I just got on Saturday.
It has the Cloth seats and I want to get the Leather ones. If anyone is near the Philly area or Suburbs let me know I will pick them up.

Thanks

·
HereSSY
O7' BLK AWD
399 Posts
So hold on, the Katzkin are just seat covers, they aren't the actual seats themselves?????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts