Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
i have a pair of headlights that are MINT... i will do for 135 shipped... they include bulbs, and sockets.. just plug em in and go...

bumper covers i may be able to help you on... do you need grilles or a valence.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a pair of headlights that are MINT... i will do for 135 shipped... they include bulbs, and sockets.. just plug em in and go...

bumper covers i may be able to help you on... do you need grilles or a valence.
are the headlights oem?i need front and rear bumper covers.just the upper in the rear but i will take upper and lower if the price is right.i have a grille.i need a ds mirror.its power with no turn signal and i don't think its heated.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Are you looking for a certain color?? Did you say you need the rear valance and front grills? I may have some stuff this week coming up...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you looking for a certain color?? Did you say you need the rear valance and front grills? I may have some stuff this week coming up...
no certain color as it will get repainted anyways.i need front bumper cover and rear upper cover.don't need the rear valance unless it comes with the rear cover.don't need the grille either.i also need a ds power mirror without turn signal.just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
K i bought a xtra set of bumpers to have painted a little dif than stock so when i get them mine are coming off they both have minor blemishes when i get them off i can send you pics and if your interested maybe we can work something out if not no big deal...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Were did u end up finding them

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Well I haven't really thought about getting rid of it but I have a Red rear bumper cover which was hit and fixed so has a spot of primer on left side. No problem if you are painting. It does not come with the valence. Will sell for $225 plus shipping. Just let me know. No big deal if you find one somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.