Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
This looks like it could be fabbed up really easy with aluminum stock and very little in terms of tools. A vise, grinder, cut off wheels and drill.

Flat piece of stock for the base and two pieces of thinner stock in an “L” shape screwed into the base. Shaping done with a drill bit and grinder for the hooks the cover attaches to.

Otherwise, there are guys on facebook parting out their trailblazers or swapping engines that will have this available

·
Registered
8 Posts
This looks like it could be fabbed up really easy with aluminum stock and very little in terms of tools. A vise, grinder, cut off wheels and drill.

Flat piece of stock for the base and two pieces of thinner stock in an “L” shape screwed into the base. Shaping done with a drill bit and grinder for the hooks the cover attaches to.

Otherwise, there are guys on facebook parting out their trailblazers or swapping engines that will have this available
Thank you for the reply! I have thought about building one but I thought I would try here first.
I’ll have my wife look on Facebook. Any suggestions on where she should look? I’ve never been a member of Facebook. Thanks for the insight

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,164 Posts

·
NE TBSS
Trailblazer SS
318 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts