Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title states, looking for couple sets of control arms to drop two TBSSs. Figured I'd make this thread after seeing a few sets too late,one was even local to me just few days ago.:doh:

In few weeks I will be buying a set regardless

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry,I need the front, not rears.I'm under impression that rear can be lowered by swapping out stock sensor rods for threaded ones

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Okay, well the front doesn't have control arms...adjustable ones for that matter. You have the DJM upper a-arms with the upper ball joint angle fix and the wider stance so you can correct camber on lowered trucks. Then you can run a 2" drop lower strut mount, but again, nothing adjustable.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Steven, I never mentioned front adjustable control arms. Modified DJM's with strut drop mount is what I want
I know you never mentioned adjustable, but you did say control arms. The front doesn't have control arms, that's all I was saying. So you want DJM Upper a-arms WITH the 2" drop lower strut mount. Fair enough. I will keep my ears open for you...

·
Supra collector
TrailblazerSS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Matt,

Steven, in my 22+ years working in automotive industry we've always called them lower and upper control arms. According to estimating software and my books that's what they are called. I know when you're start dealing with rear suspension on later BMW,Mercedes,Audi,Lexus,Porsche e.t.c. ,they will have center ,lower,upper,thrust,strut arm :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Thanks Matt,

Steven, in my 22+ years working in automotive industry we've always called them lower and upper control arms. According to estimating software and my books that's what they are called. I know when you're start dealing with rear suspension on later BMW,Mercedes,Audi,Lexus,Porsche e.t.c. ,they will have center ,lower,upper,thrust,strut arm :dunno:
Ya, the Germans have to over engineer everything...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.