Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you get? Why?

Seen a couple threads where people were trying to get info on these new Edge products (the CS and CTS) but didn't seem to get anywhere. Anyone learned anything new?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
yeah I should be getting my CTS in the afternoon if UPS is on time as far as the dashhawk goes I've never had a single problem with it! it has been one of the best lil tools/gauge I have ever bought!

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know how that CTS works for ya!
Thanks

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for other info

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
had some time to play with CTS now and yeah it's a great visible tool that does perform with cool upgrades! Now where I have a problem with it is that it does NOT have the option to show you trans temp and cyl # misfire like the dashhawk does there are others that does not show but I have to get the list from MSD to see what the CTS don't! I did email EDGE regarding this and if there is gonna be a download to boot it in the CTS soon and there respond is that they are now working on it and that they have access to a 07 SS in the shop now and that they will update me on changes

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good Jose... thanks for the update and please keep em comin! Does it have anyway to control efans?

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Sounds good Jose... thanks for the update and please keep em comin! Does it have anyway to control efans?
no not that I can tell still communicating with the guy at edge on working out the other issues first then if all goes well I'll ask him about e-fan control.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
appreciate it... good luck!

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any progress Jose? Have you tried any of the 0-60 or 1/4 mile features?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts