Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has the center vent section laying around that they would sell. Or any of the members who got Force Fed's amazing vent pods, if you have one laying around, PM me!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Does it have to be dk grey? I might have a lighter color grey. Let me know and I'll look for it.
PM me if you want it so I see it.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Hes wanting it for me to make him a center Dual, so no it can be any color as I paint them anyway. Hell if you have one, you wont even have to ship it, can send it straight to me or I can pick it up.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
If you want I can probably come up with a couple if you want to get a few made up.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Hes wanting it for me to make him a center Dual, so no it can be any color as I paint them anyway. Hell if you have one, you wont even have to ship it, can send it straight to me or I can pick it up.
Are you going to make only one, or are you looking to make a few?

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I hear ya...I remember reading how much time they take, plus you tend to be a bit busy (understatement?).

Anyways, not sure if I can part with the coin, as I need to sell some things, but can you PM me your price and I'll keep it in mind?

I won't rush you on the completion, as I too have to find time to do various projects.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Get a hold of me Matt, I got the goods.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,619 Posts
Little off topic, but how does the center vent come out?

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,619 Posts
cool thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.