3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you got.

Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
889 Posts
I would but that requires efans and the wife won't let me add those right now lol. Just need something for the meantime to compliment my tune, then I will eventually upgrade to a FWI. Oh the joys of being married haha.
I know how it is man, but you will be spending $ twice.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how it is man, but you will be spending $ twice.
Yeah but if I buy a decent used one, I should be able to sell it when I'm done in good condition and get most of my money back. It should all work out. Thanks for lookin out bro.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
889 Posts
Yeah but if I buy a decent used one, I should be able to sell it when I'm done in good condition and get most of my money back. It should all work out. Thanks for lookin out bro.
No problem, good luck modding, it's addictive......

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Jettt stage 3 here..
I'm looking into just going fender wall intake now.
Pm if interested.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are right, maybe I'll just wait and get a FWI when I get efans and a few other mods. Damn, you guys are like talking to my wife...all sensible and shit lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Get a nice one like CAI cold air industries. Vector sells them now instead of their own. In the end you want your intake setup to look as good or better than the gain achieved. IMO

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get a nice one like CAI cold air industries. Vector sells them now instead of their own. In the end you want your intake setup to look as good or better than the gain achieved. IMO
Are those any good? I've seen them on eBay and they look sweet, just wasn't sure if they were as good as they looked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts