Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 408whp 380tq wrx
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want an AWD TBSS. My budget is 18k cash. The lower the miles the better. The higher the miles the less likely I will be interested as in most cases of any used car sale. I am not expecting to pay KBB prices. Why? Not because I feel your vehicle is not worth it. I think it is. Sadly our economy does not agree. I have sold 3 vehicles in the last year and each one of them I listed for 1-3 months before I would finnaly cave in and break to a ligit buyer losing roughly 2k off KBB price on each car. Its just the way things are I guess at the moment. So just like any other buyer on the market I am stuck in the same boat being that I had to take such cuts to move my other vehicles. I am a serious buyer and have the cash. Please have title in hand or access to title with a stop @ the bank to pay of the rest of the loan so we can try to knock it all out in one day. If I cannot find a used one I want I will most likely finance through a dealer for a low mileage tbss. Plan to bump this thread for a week or so. If your serious about selling I am serious about buying and cant stress that enough. You can call or txt me what vehicle you have the mileage and mods etc. 847-857-0116. name is james. thank

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
James got your txt. Just lowered mine done to the limit. You could buy it and have money to start modding. :) I can get the title to my branch no problem. Hit me up again. Joe
219-689-4315

1 - 4 of 4 Posts