Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m looking for drivers side rear door piece, BUT if you have the complete kit for a good price I`ll take that also..

PM for offers,

Thanks,

Pete

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Ya, go with an aftermarket shield...tge factory stuff is yellow in color and just ugly! 3M product in general is not good at all!

Go with Invisishield! My local guy has CAD programs of the enhanced coverage side panels from when we did my truck!

Let me know if you want the info!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
When the dealer did my 3M stuff, the paint looked brown under it...the day they installed it! I had it torn off the very same day and replaced it with Invisishield material!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Weird...I was definitely not happy with it...

My Invisishield is great, the only time you can ever even see it is when there is dirt or dust on the paint...It creates a ridge of build-up at the edge of the clear bra...

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Maybe it sat on the shelf for years before they put it on. I know of a dealer who has a kit that's been there since '07. I have part of the dealer kit on mine, still looks clear after 4 months.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
yeah mine will get a slight build up now and then... all i do is run some blue painters tape across the edge, and pull it up to remove the dirt.

when it gets a slight tinge to it.

i use a distilled water/ 70% denatured alcahol mix that venomblue turned me onto... i use 3-5 parts water to 1 part alcahol and it cleans it right up...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
I dont see on the invisishield website where you can order the piece for the lower panels....do you have to call in for that?

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Hmmm, I use Plexus and mine stays nice and glossy...except I am ripping all of it off now and re-doing certain areas only!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts