Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB Low mile TBSS loaded cash in hand.

Looking for a TBSS for my wife. It must be blue,silver or white and have under 40k on the clock and be loaded with awd. Not really looking for any mods on it I quess a few tasteful ones would be fine. I have cash and I'm ready to buy. I live in a south suburb of Chicago and not looking to travel over 100 miles. Let me know what you got
Thanks Jeremy

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I not the one trying to sell the car.:doh:
lmao... salesmen (Greg isnt even on the sales floor) are the only ones on the planet where people EXPECT them to work for free.....

"I'm gonna email 10 dealers and have them run around and waste their time, so I don't have to waste mine...."

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Registered
ProCharged Camaro
166 Posts
I have an 06 AWD with 59K on it. white, awd and clean. asking 18,999. Im in St Paul, But im willign to drive somewhere in WI to meet u if its somethign your interested in. obviously more miles than you want though...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
lmao... salesmen (Greg isnt even on the sales floor) are the only ones on the planet where people EXPECT them to work for free.....
"I'm gonna email 10 dealers and have them run around and waste their time, so I don't have waste mine.

Well he was nice enough to answer I thought he would provide a price if he doesn't oh well nobody's holding a gun to his head. I will then move on and purchase from a motivated seller. Do you want a check for your time putting up these meaning less posts? Please move on to another post or find something more productive to do with your spare time.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 44 Posts