Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy one of these asap. Not partial to one in particular color. Would prefer a bright color, however as long as it looks good I would consider it. Don't want to spend more than 5500. Would like to be around philly area.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Any interest in a CBR600RR? My buddy is trying to sell his 07 for $5500. It's black though, he's in Philly. Bike is crazy fast for a 600, has a nice exhaust too.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
252 Posts
04 blue/silver hayabusa

I have a blue/silver hayabusa with full titanium exh. and powder coated wheels.hid,led,airhorns,undertail made in italy and new brakes and mich. pilot power tires . Price is a little more than you mentioned $6500 firm.Pics in member rides under my other baby.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a blue/silver hayabusa with full titanium exh. and powder coated wheels.hid,led,airhorns,undertail made in italy and new brakes and mich. pilot power tires . Price is a little more than you mentioned $6500 firm.Pics in member rides under my other baby.
No thanks on the busa. I don't need one of those. Although they are crazy sick. I'm only looking for a 600cc. Thanks for the look though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts