Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to put down our loyal companion of 14 years today. Jino Valentino aka Bubba Beans was our loyal and loving Chihuahua. It's hitting me much harder than I thought it would as this is the 1st time I've had to go through this with a pet so close to me. I'm having a tough time dealing with it so I decided to share with you all.

R.I.P. Bubba
You are missed dearly :bye2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Sorry for the loss Nate. Been there done that. They truly part of your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nizzle

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man and yes they are

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Putting down a family dog/friend is heartbreaking

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,861 Posts
Yes sir I feel your pain bro. I've lost two and it's not what you ever imagined it would be like until it happens. I wish you the best. When they say, "man's best friend", it is extremely accurate. Sorry for your loss man.

~Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines~

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words fellas

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
sorry for you loss man. My 15 y.o. lab mix got the nickname beans back when he was a pup, I'll be a total wreck when he's gone

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
sorry for you loss man. My 15 y.o. lab mix got the nickname beans back when he was a pup, I'll be a total wreck when he's gone
Thanks and yea man, it's super tough. I'm staying strong to try to keep my composure for the family but it hurts almost as bad as when I've lost human family/friends

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
211 Posts
Sorry to hear Nate. Animals quickly become family members and its always difficult when they have to go. Stay strong man!

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
310 Posts
Sorry for you loss. I have lost both parents and a sibling and the hardest loss I have had was the loss of a 4 legged friend. A few years back I lost my yellow lab that was 15 years old. Hardest thing I every had to do was to drive him to be put down. He was always there for me . In the end we need to be there for them.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
That sucks man. Sorry to hear. My Beagle is getting old and I'm not looking forward to that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
808 Posts
Sorry to hear, I lost my best friend Taco a 14 year old Chihuahua March 12 of this year. And it has been tough ever since, you will heal but always have a scar, I can relate to this. Busts me up every time I think about him. All we can do is have the memories live on in our hearts. I will never have another friend like him, it's tough to accept the loss but my love for him is still within me and even though he's no longer here I do believe that the bond will always be there even if I can no longer see him in this life. RIP Bubba and Taco, hope we'll see you again someday.

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Sorry to hear Buddy. Holler at yer boy if you need anything. We're here for ya as you already knew. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,242 Posts
Sorry for your loss. One of the hardest things to do. My boy is getting up there now and already bad thinking about him being gone.

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
Sorry for your loss Nate. Funny how attached we get to pets but I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Dang Nate, sorry to hear man. As Jake said, if you need to BS or talk just hit us up!

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
So sorry for your loss, Nate. :(

Pawprints Left By You
Author Unknown

You no longer greet me,
As I walk through the door.
You're not there to make me smile,
To make me laugh anymore.
Life seems quiet without you,
You were far more than a pet.
You were a family member, a friend
. . . a loving soul I'll never forget.
It will take time to heal -
For the silence to go away.
I still listen for you,
And miss you every day.
You were such a great companion,
Constant, loyal and true.
My heart will always wear,
the pawprints left by you.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
5,661 Posts
Hate that for you bud.

I lost my buddy a few months ago, he was a month and a few days from making 14. I knew it was coming but I still cried is a little school girl. I still look in his spot from time to time.

We rescued a puppy the other day, my buddy will never be replaced and I will always miss him. The pup was skin and bones when we got him so in a way we both are helping each other. The pup gets a good home and we get a new companion. It took a little while to be able to do that, we were both in the right place at the right time.

Things will get better, times heals.

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all of your compassion and support.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
Sorry for you loss. It's never easy. I lost my lab almost 10 years ago to cancer and I'm still not ready to potentially face that heartbreak again. Hang in there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts