Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anyone heard of anything going on this year for the dream cruise? :dunno:Like a spot that all the tbss are meeting or what not? Just wondering so if you have any info, or ideas put them out there!

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Im down, never been, so no idea on spot. Im downriver tho and pontiac is a bit of a drive for me.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill be down there too, last year the meeting point was at the panit shop right after the turn around on woodward... but i have not heard of anything yet this year :dunno:

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Ill be in ferndale. The gumball people have reserved a whole area for all us gumballer's. On a side note I hear woodward has been packed the last few fri-sat nights. We should try to get a group to go out before hand sometime, since I missed the last GTG out there.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill be in ferndale. The gumball people have reserved a whole area for all us gumballer's. On a side note I hear woodward has been packed the last few fri-sat nights. We should try to get a group to go out before hand sometime, since I missed the last GTG out there.
Hell im down! Just let me know when, im sure i can get at least two if not more tbss to follow! ^69^69

·
Registered
07 TBSS
383 Posts
Yea seems like one of the next few weekends coming up might be good, before the cruise on the 20th.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i agree...but some pple have the rep of saying they are comming and then never come...the last few times its been the same two of three pple out there...So im down when ever, but we need to make sure with get a nice turn out to repersent our trucks. Just saying :popcorn3:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
I'm down whenever, and will definitly be at the Dream Cruise. Last year's spot was at Teknicolor Paint in Pontiac. I think Anthony (EightySSix) set up the spot, but I'm sure anyone could call over there. If I recall correctly it was $15 a head and that included a little food and a parking spot.

And maybe this year more SS's will get there earlier so we don't have some POS Buick parked right in the middle of us! LOL!

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Yeah I was supposed to come out last time but my daughter got sick. I will be down to come any weekend from now to the dream cruise. Well except this weekend I have the gumball. I may roll out there this friday night for a bit though.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I was supposed to come out last time but my daughter got sick. I will be down to come any weekend from now to the dream cruise. Well except this weekend I have the gumball. I may roll out there this friday night for a bit though.
Steve yea you had a legit reason...i was not saying anyone in particular, Just it was be to have like 5 or more of us out there lined up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
I'll be in Mich for the cruise...I take that week off every year and my pops and I go down there. Just joined the TBSS club today. I have a white '07 and will be down there most nights. Might not have the rig every night as my dad has a '10 cammed Camaro SS though...

We typically park at Snooker's at 13 mile and watch cars...occasionally pop in for a beer...watch cars...I'm sure I'll see some of you guys though. A good night to meet up would be Monday or Tuesday night that week.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
OK, it's official. Me and Pops are going to head down to Woodward Thursday the 18th around 6:00 in one of his rigs (either 1970 C10 Chopped Top/Slammed or 1991 Silvy 454 SS) and cruise around a few times that evening.

We will also be down on Saturday morning and spend the entire day out there. Not sure where yet, so if there are any planned meet spots keep me informed!:coolthumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.