Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hitting woodward tonight, a few buddies are rollling with me out there, and meeting a few..My pal just got his 11' camaro back from the operating room ( lets just say it got a full body make over...600+hp) So if you dont have shit to do...bring your ass " Pause" lol :basketball: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might as well.. lol Im trying to be out there between 7-9...depends on the gf, we have some running around to do...:fool:

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
I will swing by!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Gah dammit! The wife works till midnight tonight so I'm not going to be able to swing it. Have fun out there, and keep me posted on other such meets, I've seen a number of SS's rolling around lately and posts to the Sightings section very RARELY get responses!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gah dammit! The wife works till midnight tonight so I'm not going to be able to swing it. Have fun out there, and keep me posted on other such meets, I've seen a number of SS's rolling around lately and posts to the Sightings section very RARELY get responses!
Damn bro...yea most def...we all need to link up one time

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
71 Posts
I should be able to make it out there depending what time I get outta work where are you guys gonna be at?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not leaving my house till around 7:30-8ish...but between 13-14mile i do belive...in one of the shopping centers on the south bound side

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
im not leaving my house till around 7:30-8ish...but between 13-14mile i do belive...in one of the shopping centers on the south bound side
I will see you all there. I hope more people show up!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
I will swing by!
:iamwithstupid: I'll probably be rolling with this guy, my truck's in the shop getting some paint work done.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn sry bro...I have tm off :bum: ( lol just messin) and yea a friend told me last thrusday and friday woodward was jumping!

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
My flight attendant wife is gone until Sunday. This weakend is out for me. I will be heading up there soon, maybe with a couple other TBSS's and a GTO.

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
71 Posts
Good meeting ya Vince hit me up next time you go out there if its nice tonight and I get outta work in a timely matter I might be out there .

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good meeting ya Vince hit me up next time you go out there if its nice tonight and I get outta work in a timely matter I might be out there .
Likewise bro...we will keep eachother posted...some other pple said that tn they will be out there....so we will play it by ear!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts