Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s all about dreams right?! Come out and enjoy a great weekend of cars, food, friends, and fun! It’s our annual Dream Cruise weekend, which takes place every year on the third weekend in August! Many of you have heard all the hype and seen the pictures that we Michiganders talk about every year. Some of you have experienced it for yourselves, and can agree it’s one hell of a weekend. This year Rob (BigRobSS) and I, along with a few other people in our Michigan group are again putting on this event. We plan on making sure you guys from out of town really experience a fun weekend. We haven’t fine-tuned the details just yet like price, food and etc., but we will have hotel information, restaurants, and lastly the most important thing…where the party will be!! Just wanted to get an idea on who’s in or might be interested. Last year we had 40 trucks between the two days, Saturday (the main day) we had 32 trucks, it was a crazy sight to see.

Looking forward to getting more people this year, and really representing the TBSS family! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Ok guys,

As most of you know the Woodward Dream Cruise is the biggest car cruise in the world. I know there are a shit ton of local TBSS guys but people travel from all over to come to this. I want everyone to know where we're gonna be this year and all the details. The actual cruise is AUGUST 15th but people start cruising all week up to that day.

I have a spot reserved for us right on Woodward where the loop splits in Pontiac (this is where all the fun shit happens...burnouts,racing etc.) big enough to fit probably almost 100 LS powered grocery getters. It has always been $35 per vehicle to park (waiting on confirmation that the price is the same as previous years) which includes Friday AND Saturday. We can come and go as we please, we can set up tents, grills so we can BBQ but this year I think we're going to have food catered. This is only parking for US. We also get our own private port-a-jon there for us so you don't have to piss or shit in front of all the american muscle haha. For the past years we have always gotten our own security guard to keep the unwanted cars off our lot and watch over our things when we cruise. I normally have to get a check over to the city of Pontiac Rep beforehand with how many we're going to have and they will send me our registration cards. As we get closer you guys can send me the money and I can write a check to him...let me know what works best for you...PayPal, check, etc.

I've been going to this event every year since I could drive and its been awesome. I have had by far the most fun with you TBSS assholes every year we've gone. As some of you may remember, for the past few years we've parked in Pontiac and it's been a blast. I say this because some of you might not want to park in Pontiac and thats fine. I put in work every year to lock this down for us and in the past, Pontiac is where the fun is at. Royal Oak, Birmingham, Ferndale, Bloomfield...all those places have a ton of cops who will bust your ass by way of foot, horse, car whatever. We won't have to worry about that as much and also they shut down Woodward around 9pm down there. Pontiac keeps it going much later which is really cool. Even better yet, if you guys want we can have an after party at my house which is only about 15mins from where we'll be parked. So who's in, who's bringing food, hookers, bath salts, tents, grills whatever? Lets make this the best year yet!

Hope to see you all there!

Questions email me at [email protected] or shoot Vince CityBoy414 a message.

This is the hotel I would recommend. Close by, free shuttle, decent prices around $99 per night.
Comfort Inn comfortinn.com
(248) 666-8555
7076 Highland Rd
Waterford, MI 48327

Voted one of the top car events you must attend before you die haha

Here is a link with more info to see what its all about www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

http://youtu.be/dqVmysH_Y0I

http://youtu.be/b_VmL1LtOkk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cityboy414

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet man! We will def get more info together and out to everyone in the upcoming weeks

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,532 Posts
Since I'll only be 60 miles away, I plan to come up for at least on day.

Reactions: BigRobSS

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,532 Posts
I'm moving to Toledo mid-July. I'll probably still have a ton of shit to do. Just got the inspection report on the new house - not pretty. HVAC issues, bad water heater, rotted window sashes, patio settled and draining into house, rotten bottom on three sliding patio doors, deck pulled away from footers, etc.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm moving to Toledo mid-July. I'll probably still have a ton of shit to do. Just got the inspection report on the new house - not pretty. HVAC issues, bad water heater, rotted window sashes, patio settled and draining into house, rotten bottom on three sliding patio doors, deck pulled away from footers, etc.

Touché man! Well hopefully you get a great jump on the new home.. Keep up updated!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
I'll be back again this year, not repping a TBSS anymore but I'll be showing off the Silverado. First time I've been back to Woodward in a while, finally got some time off work. Pretty excited already boys!

You won't be able to miss my project I've been building the last 2 years either haha.

Lemme know who's collecting money, I can paypal whenever to whomever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be back again this year, not repping a TBSS anymore but I'll be showing off the Silverado. First time I've been back to Woodward in a while, finally got some time off work. Pretty excited already boys!

You won't be able to miss my project I've been building the last 2 years either haha.

Lemme know who's collecting money, I can paypal whenever to whomever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea buddy!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF JUNE 29 2015!!!!!!

WHO: A bunch of bad ass TBSS, Silverado SS, and GM sports trucks from around the country

WHAT: 2015 Woodward Ave Dream Cruise

WHEN: AUG 14-15 2015

WHERE: Pontiac MI down to Royal Oak MI

WHY: WHY NOT!!

Updated information! We have secured the spot for the 2015 Woodard Dream on Aug.14- 15. We will be located at “the point” in Pontiac Mi. As most of you know the Woodward Dream Cruise is the biggest car cruise in the world. I know there are a ton of local TBSS guys but people travel from all over to come to this. I want everyone to know where we're going to be this year and all the details. The actual cruise is AUGUST 15th but people start cruising all week up to that day.

We have a spot reserved for us right on Woodward where the loop splits in Pontiac (this is where all the fun shit happens...burnouts, racing etc.) big enough to fit probably almost 100 LS powered grocery getters. It has always been $35 per vehicle to park which includes Friday AND Saturday. We can come and go as we please, (we can set up tents, grills so we can BBQ but this year if we get enough confirmed people we're going to have food catered. This is only parking for US. We also get our own private port-a-Jon there for us so you don't have to use it in front of all the American muscle. For the past years we have always gotten our own security guard to keep the unwanted cars off our lot and watch over our things when we cruise. We ask that you have your money in buy Aug 3, 2015 so we can document how many we're going to have and get our registration cards.
You can send your payment by PayPal to [email protected], Make sure to send your money as a “gift” which is located in the family and friends money transfer option otherwise a service fee will be attached with it

THE FOOD SITUATION:
In the past we all would come together and bring food, cups, plates etc. for this event on Saturday. Even though we made it work, it’s a very stressful thing for people to have to worry about. We don’t want this weekend to be stressful at all! So if we can get at least 100 people (not cars, but individual people) confirmed, we will have this event catered this year. It will be an additional $10.00 (per person) on top of the $35.00 to park, so for example if you have three people in your car than the total will be $65.00.

WHERE TO STAY:
In the past a few members from out of state stayed in the Pontiac/Waterford area at

Comfort Inn comfortinn.com
(248) 666-8555
7076 Highland Rd
Waterford, MI 48327

Which is about a 10min drive through the city to “the point”. Also about 10-15min drive on the express way there are a chain of hotel located in Utica Mi. Which shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, mall’s. Here are a list of a few hotels:

Holiday Inn Express& Suites Detroit – Utica

Comfort Inn- Utica

La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Utica

Courtyard Detroit Utica

Hyatt Place Detroit/Utica

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit - Utica

Stay Bridge Suites Detroit-Utica

Hampton Inn Detroit/Utica-Shelby Township

Here is a link with more info to see what it’s all about The Woodward Dream Cruise

Also when responding please put your name, and what city/state you are coming from, and how many are eating!

Hope to see you all there!

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,532 Posts
What are the hours you hang on Friday & Saturday? I may come up Friday, stay overnight and go home Saturday night. Depends and when you start on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Al lol your killing me.. But Friday it depends on people and their work schedule.. But i know quite a few pole take Friday off.. So I'm sure we will be at the spot early afternoon till the night.. Then either go racing in " Mexico" or party/ bonfire at someone's house ( robs lol)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts