Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be racing at this event with my TBSS. Anyone else going to go? It's lots of fun, used to run my diesel pick up at this event in the past.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Shit... Thats the same day as my company picnic (I have to go). What time does it go till?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
qualifying starts around 9:00 I think and eliminations start at around 12:00. Thats just going off what it was like in previous years. Racing usually is done about 3:30.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Ill be down the next weekend for the woodland truck show that Brandon (Devil1) suggested, already booked for that weekend though.

Good luck Eric!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Just got my headers put on. My computer will be back from PCMforless tomorrow. Curious to see how it runs. Heading to seattle after the truck drags to go watch the top fuel cars go 300mph on Sunday!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey DirtySS, did you have your stroker motor built locally?

·
Registered
466 Posts
No, it was built by Late Model Engines in Texas.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, I was just hopeing someone was stroking LS2's locally. Guy I work with lives in molalla and was telling me about a black TBSS that was stupid fast that he sees going home from work. That must be yours DirtySS, small world.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I could not find any local shops that I felt comfortable doing work on my engine.

Yes that would be me.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wish I could have gone. Looks like you did good. Thats some good MPH. You need a stall.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts