Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won a trophy and some cash last night at the track. They had a race called true street. Suppose to be stock suspension, dot tires, stock block/heads, mufflers....driven in the gate. Also ran a personal best with a 1.57 60ft 6.74 in 600ft for the final round against a nitrous mustang.:biggrin2: Haven't found the limit on these new M&H tires yet.

first video - against all motor mustang. Ran 1.61 60ft 6.83

Second video is for the win against nitrous mustang. Ran 1.57 6.74

The mustang had been running 6.70's all night and the TBSS was turning 6.80's so I stepped it up some and brought on the nitrous a little earlier and it worked. I messed with him some in the staging lanes asking if he would just give me the "go" since I was in an SUV...Lol
Anyways...he slipped a little on the line and it was enough for me to take the win. I thought he would run the TBSS down, but I had 2mph on him on top:biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3h-YbX3nE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDlm7qZzkA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
that fucker rolls out!!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Wow. I bet those mustang guys went home and beat their wives. Nice runs:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
Excellent runs, that truck is nasty. Love the snort in vid 2.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys....yea it was fun for sure. I'm also pretty sure the faster mustang came in on a trailer too....but I didn't complain. Just made it that much sweeter when the TBSS put it back on the trailer.:D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn Nice win man! :coolthumb:

i wish the track near me would do those little competitions for $! how much was the prize pool?
I got a cool trophy with a metal piston on it. And $150. Would have been more if more would have entered. There are plently of faster street cars around but they didn't get in on it. When asked, they all said didn't want to get beat.:dunno: At least they admitted it.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
FUCKIN LOVE IT! That shit is rockin out stock heads and short block!!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
/jerk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Your tbss runs real strong congrats!:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.