Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it sure would be cool for some type of cruise in WI............

does anyone else think this would be fun?

Maybe if we get a poll where most people are and meet in the middle.

Maybe stop somewhere and eat..

Im up for ideas shoot em if you got em?

·
"******"
1,225 Posts
There is a excellent cruise in Wisconsin Rapids 8-6-11 (Saturday night) and a pretty good show on Sunday

The cruise is aprox 20 miles (ride along Wisconsin river) and thousands of spectators line the route. Police are at every intersection so don't have stop for lights or signs. last year they had around 600 cars

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude my birthday is on the 17th... hmmmmmmmmmm we were already planning on going to the dells n stuff the weekend before... HMMMMM? or we could do that rapids thing on the 6th... let me check the maps...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camping would be cool.... lets keep this thread going until we settle on dates... and everyone check their calenders.. baraboo is cool.. hit up some lazy rivers n stuff in the dells or what not...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
293 Posts
Sorry for the short notice but Joel puts on some great cruises in the Wisconsin / Northern Illinois area. Here is the info for the next event this weekend 7/30/11. These cruises are open to all makes/models and always has a huge group of great cars.

The next event is this Saturday, that being the July 30, 2011 @ 11:00 AM– HP Performance Open House, Customer Appreciation and Car Show.

If you are planning on attending and are driving down from Wisconsin (Or want to meet up from Northern IL), my friends Dan J (Black C5 Corvette Coupe with Magenesium Wheels) and Matt S (Orange Saleen Mustang) will be leading a ride down to HP Performance. The meeting Ryan Road Park and Ride Lot at 12:30 PM. Please be on time as the caravan is leaving at 12:30 PM sharp. Please note that Dan and Matt will be leading the ride and that they will discuss the route once you get to the park and ride lot.

· Location - H.P. Performance, 888 Tower Road, Mundelein, IL 60060
· Time – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
· Trophies, LIVE BAND!! Triangle Green will be performing on stage, food and raffles..... Any questions feel free to contact Craig @ 847-949-8388
· Open to all makes, models – cars, trucks, motorcycles!

Win this Beautiful 1981 Corvette on July 30th!!
ONLY 150 TICKETS BEING SOLD
Tickets are only $100
1st Prize – 1981 Corvette
2nd Prize – 42” Flat Screen TV
Profits will benefit the American Cancer Society
Drawing will be held on July 30th at the H.P. Performance Open House and Car Show!

Additional Pictures from the DeMarinis show and cruise - If you would like any of these photos, please contact [email protected]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/callia-elise/sets/72157626972231880/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/C-Elise-Photography/103193423049276?ref=ts

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I'll be camping in the Dells Labor Day weekend at Stand Rock Campground and could probably wrangle another site if anyone wants to go or just meet up. I'd be up for going to Milwaukee, Racine or Kenosha for a weekend meet if it happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts