Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 71’ chevelle swapped with a 2008 LS2 6.0 motor with a 4l70e transmission, I’ve been looking for wiring harness for some time and finally found one, but it’s a off a 07 tbss and I’m no expert, so my question is will a 07 wiring harness work with my 08 setup and if someone can give my the part numbers of the pcm, ecu, and maybe anything else I need to know. Thank you (For those who help me)

·
Registered
2008 TB Pseudo-SS
221 Posts
I would tend to say Yes, I don't know of any changes between those 2 years in particular (I own a 2008) Now, 2006 and 2009 are bastard years for sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would tend to say Yes, I don't know of any changes between those 2 years in particular (I own a 2008) Now, 2006 and 2009 are bastard years for sure.
Thank you, I've asked a guy that does Ls swaps and he said yes as well, but I ran into another issue. I think I’ll be needing the tcm not sure what look for.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS
1,549 Posts
Thank you, I've asked a guy that does Ls swaps and he said yes as well, but I ran into another issue. I think I’ll be needing the tcm not sure what look for.
You can use any T42 TCM and reprogram it for what you need. The TCMs are interchangeable from 06-09 TBSS (and may other things once reflashed of course).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts