Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my second time placing orders in the store and having to hunt Toni down to find out the status of my order. Most recently he told me his PayPal account no longer works and he’s not sure when he’ll be able to sell stuff again. I’m curious as to why the store is still listed and taking orders on the site. I feel it might be misleading people

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
Why the hell would you give this site money with all the issues everyone else has been having????? Tony just uses the money until Paypal forces him to return it.
There is NOTHING in the TBSS store that you can't get elsewhere from a reliable vendor!!

Reactions: Bigtuna13

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I didn’t know about the issues until it was too late. I’ve learned my lesson since then. I’m still curious as to why the store is still list on this site and taking orders. The mistake I made was when I bought my TBSS and joined this site I placed an order without knowing there were any issues and the store comes up in a Google search when looking for parts. It really needs to be shut down.

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
489 Posts
is what it is. if it ain't workin out, go somewhere else. like st charles garage has been jonny on the spot for me the last couple months. great thing about living in this nice thing called a free market economy with bald eagles and horsepower n stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts