Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on guys, lets get some stuff together. i would like to meet up with some other owners and find out some new stuff about the tbss. see what mods youve done and get new ideas for mine. i know car show season is over but we can do lunch at hooters or something like that. id love to do a photoshoot with other tbss guys too. feel free to chime in and let me know what you think!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Dead? Must be where you guys live. Chitown always has shit going on! Try to organize a GTG..................

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Well ya'll got 3 weeks to go before another big Texas GTG here in DFW this time. Nov. 12-14 with BBQ/beer/sodas @ Retros on friday night, Racing at Crandall Raceway east of big D, and meet with at least 17 if not 20 or more of us, including Kurt's soon to be in the 9's, 08 Red Jewell. Have a nice 3 star hotel in Bedford with all amenities, breakfast for about $40 per night. Have guys coming from OK, Houston, LA, Amarillo, & Cent TX. Contact me for more info.
Kev
817-905-0892
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Perhaps because there is absolutely nothing in Missouri. Fort Lost-in-the-woods is just that....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it is boring around MO. the gto group always had something going on and i was hoping it would be the same when i got my tbss. we deff need a gtg just to meet other owners and see the tbss around town.

so any kansas city/surrounding area owners wanna organize a meet? im free every weekend and sat would work best for me.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
I saw two SS's out in tinker..... both in the navy section.... and it is dead out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts