Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed belltech drop struts on my 09 awd. Did the single smaller spacer intending for a 31.5 drop but ended up at 30.5 instead. So... What's up with that? I can take them apart to add the extra spacer, but seems kinda odd that I ended up with a totally different ride height than I should have.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,127 Posts
I have 1 small 1 large collar and I believe I'm at 31.5, 08 awd

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Installed belltech drop struts on my 09 awd. Did the single smaller spacer intending for a 31.5 drop but ended up at 30.5 instead. So... What's up with that? I can take them apart to add the extra spacer, but seems kinda odd that I ended up with a totally different ride height than I should have.
Keeping an eye on this thread..I also have a 09 AWD and purchased the 31.5 kit..😳🤔

·
Registered
2006 Black 3SS AWD
519 Posts
Do you have stock size tires? I only ask, because that can throw off the measurement. You might need to look at part numbers, may be incorrect springs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock size tires. I need to replace a rear ride height sensor because It broke so my rear bags are totally deflated, but I doubt that's going to make much difference.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,968 Posts
Stock size tires. I need to replace a rear ride height sensor because It broke so my rear bags are totally deflated, but I doubt that's going to make much difference.
I recommend getting the metal threaded rod replacements. I bought a set of them and they worked great. You could even make your own. Search this forum for more exact details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts