Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see tons of Tbss in the area but not much on the local forum. We all need to meet up. This is a great site and we need to get the word out on it. Pm if interested in getting together for a cruise or just to meet up.

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
I'm about 50-60mins from St Louis..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please do pm me next time you cruise. Like I said I love the forum and would like to get out and meet some locals.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I am from STL and visit my fam in St. Peters a couple times a year.

May be up there for about a week then making the drive to NATs from STL then back again before I head back down here.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
611 Posts
I'm 40 miles north of STL off I55.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
394 Posts
im in florissant im down with meeting up

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
I am from STL and visit my fam in St. Peters a couple times a year.

May be up there for about a week then making the drive to NATs from STL then back again before I head back down here.
Anybody else going to Nats this year? We could all meet up and head out from STL..

Aside from that, I'm always down to head out for a cruise when its nice out! Its a little drive for me but there is plenty there to do :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
56 Posts
I'm in, let's roll. PM sent Chris.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
so when is everybody with a tbss in st. Louis going for a cruise? If I set one up would anyone come?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
396 Posts
I would be down in a couple of weeks. I can get some people together. There are several routes around here we could travel. Possibly even end up at a winery

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
I was in Maryville, Il for a number of years. There is a small winery set back off the main drag with easy access to both 55 and 270. I can't remember for sure, but either Wednesday or Thursday evenings there was a Corvette Club that would meet in the parking lot. Between 20 and 30 vettes usually.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
394 Posts
im down with it if im not on call that weekend that u do it

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
And what is the distance you guys would go? I've never been to herman,mo for Missouri wine country or there is a place up north close to Greenville, il copper dock winery that's set back off the road it's pretty cool

1 - 20 of 58 Posts