Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have about 12 or so misc hats all in good condition and all i ask is for u to pay shipping. I can even take pics if needed.

A few i have never worn and a few as you can see i have worn.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
do you have one of the logo of a fist that i gave you a few months back??

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
broke ass now trying to sell some fucking hats,lol. yo ass got a big ass head, u know them hats wont fit anyone here

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually i do got a big ol fat ass head, like 7 5/8 but it matches my noodle that im gunna stick up yer messican ass when i see ya. lol.

Um No Fist logo hats, but maybe we can design one like the other dude did with the ss emblem.

Im far from broke u ******!! lol.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Ill take the Wynn hat...and burn it because Steve Wynn is a total Douche!!!

Ill pick it up when im down there next, okay JJ?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i had his money u can call me anything you want and i might even eat a douche for you.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Wussup with the carolina blue nike hat right in front? And the black/red one in back?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is bro im jus fockin wiff ya! Bro all im askin for is shipping whomever is interested. The hats you mentioned are in gr8 shape, the NC one has never been worn and the blk/red one has had minimal use.
On hats if they don't fit or jus you don't like them i will refund whatever $ is handed over.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
It is bro im jus fockin wiff ya! Bro all im askin for is shipping whomever is interested. The hats you mentioned are in gr8 shape, the NC one has never been worn and the blk/red one has had minimal use.
On hats if they don't fit or jus you don't like them i will refund whatever $ is handed over.
They wont do anything but sit anyway. lol

I'm a big Nike collector.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well all these hats were hanging from my ceiling on this hat organizer dealio and i h8 lookin at em everytime i go to bed, lol.
Bro you decide if you want them as i can ship em out Thurs if ya want.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Red Callaway one is not fitted and you can size it to whatever your head is, lol.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
send 5 bucks to my paypal and i will ship it out this week.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts