EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
i might be able to come over and help ya out bro, lemme make sure we aint got nothin goin on today... ill give ya a call here in a bit

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
you guys comin up Ty or you jokin?? lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
nice, well ill prolly see yall here in a lil bit then

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,972 Posts
That's why this site is the SHIT!!!:coolthumb: Makes me want to come help too, but rolling from VA would be a little tough.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why this site is the SHIT!!!:coolthumb: Makes me want to come help too, but rolling from VA would be a little tough.:biggrin2:
hahaha we'll wait on ya bro. :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2wd 06
3,903 Posts
If Ty and Tab are comin, i'm comin. :cheers1:

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
we are here!

·
Premium Member
2wd 06
3,903 Posts
You called my bluff. LOL I think the trans would be out before i could get there. Or before the plane could even leave for that matter. LOL

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
lol yeah prolly. well they just sittin around bs'n right now! so you may make it!.....lol

·
Premium Member
2wd 06
3,903 Posts
Thats part of the fun of getting together right? Have a great time guys, and Lady.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
job done, thanks alot Ty, Joel, and Tab. looks like the pump went out and took everything else with it, lookin at a new pump, input drum, clutches out the wazzoo, bands, and im gonna put harneded shafts in while im at it, oh and a new friggn internal wire harness, since some dumbass broke it :angel:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
huh, jus like you thought bro!! i wonder who the hell would break the wire harness.. lol gimme a shout whenever you get er put back together and ill come over and help ya put it back in the truck!! hell i might come over and watch ya put it back together so i can learn some shit, thanx for the lessons today!!!:cheers1:

·
Super Moderator
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
job done, thanks alot Ty, Joel, and Tab. looks like the pump went out and took everything else with it, lookin at a new pump, input drum, clutches out the wazzoo, bands, and im gonna put harneded shafts in while im at it, oh and a new friggn internal wire harness, since some dumbass broke it :angel:
Nice job there scooter. That piece was overrated anyway. lol

Hurry up and get your parts so we can put that biotch back together and you can scare the chit out of me in truck again. lol

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
246 Posts
hey ronnie,sounds like you got plenty of help but if someone cant make it for install give me a holler

1 - 20 of 31 Posts