Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who owns the white ss at speedworld. i have to thank you. a guy i work with has a big turbo s4 and talks so much shit about our trucks. he came into work today and was telling me about your truck running 12.7ish. you were running the same times as him so he was eating his words. thanks. i was gonna go but somebody stole my lower bumper valance and i was too pissed to go.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Should have gone, sucks it got stolen, but you should have taken advantage of the weight reduction! :doh:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
a white one running 12.7s??....hhhhmmmmm i dont think its anyone on here....at least that i know of

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Hopefully he shows up in December!

There are a couple guys in the state not on the forums....ol' timer just moved down here with a black one w/ a 112 on it (from NM).

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
yea out where i used to live in the west valley i raced another black one and id see 2 different white ones around....one with chrome taillights....and ive seen a silver one that had an exhaust

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,347 Posts
Off topic but is there anything going on around Christmas time?, I will be in Tempe for a few days.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
dang that sux bro!!!....maybe ull catch another event while ur down here depending on how long u stay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts