Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
If you were referring to the intake manifold, I do happen to know that that particular one may be coming off soon. If you want to snag it, PM LT1Z and maybe he can set you up with it. He did the build on that truck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
233 Posts
damn......why do you guys have to tempt me with that!?.....

Reactions: checo3423

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
bumping this thread because we have a White 07-09 TBSS set in stock if anyone is interested, no waiting.

Please let us know if you'd like it.:cheers1::cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
233 Posts
you know.......i really wouldve liked that intake mani with these....haha.

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
bumping this thread because we have a White 07-09 TBSS set in stock if anyone is interested, no waiting. Please let us know if you'd like it.:cheers1::cheers1:
Oh my...those are pretty! Do want, but don't need. Sure would look good and be a nice contrast with my pink blower though. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
233 Posts
yea it already sold unfortunately lol. and im with her^^ i really like them but dont need them......so torn.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Oh my...those are pretty! Do want, but don't need. Sure would look good and be a nice contrast with my pink blower though. :coolthumb:

Do you "NEED" a blower on an LS2, or a C6 when you own a commuter AND a blown TBSS???? I do know you need hose, and my white one would be a perfect fit. :biggrin2:

yea it already sold unfortunately lol. and im with her^^ i really like them but dont need them......so torn.

Lots we don't "need", but typically piecing parts together to make a collective package is what's done. Yes that intake sold, but there's no reason you couldn't buy another Fast LSXRT and paint it to be your own. Brandon's didn't come white and blue and mine didn't come black and orange. :)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
233 Posts
Lol yessss I know. I just like keeping things simple and easy. Lol. Your not helping my mod bug....... stop encouraging me lol. I'm torn on intakes right now.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,313 Posts
I want a white set...
:(

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Jake can still hook you up....... I think

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
He already has a black set. But if he wants white, I can do that too.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,313 Posts
You gonna sponsor me?
:biggrin2:

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Ahhh HA, I see

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,313 Posts
Yeah, Jake had those black hoses when I was installing my E-fans and 160* t-stat, so I snatched them up along with the PC'd caliper set he had for sale...

I'll be doing some more mods in the not so distant future and I hope to be able to get a white set, I thought I'd be happy with the black hoses but I think the white hoses will look trick with the Summit White paint.

Mods to come will be cam, ported heads, longtubes, stall and shift kit. I've got everything ready and waiting, just need to get the engine back in my Silvy so I have a place to work on the SS
:D

DP hoses FTMFW!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts