Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok we have 2 custom sets of DP Hoses that we ordered but the buyers never followed through.
Thought I'd put these up here in case anyone was interested.

Toxic Green set for 06 TBSS *SOLD*.

White set for 07-09 TBSS. *SOLD*

Both sets are brand new & will come with new stainless steel T-Bolt clamps for a clean install.

Ask $189.95 shipped per set:cheers1:

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
People SUCK. Don't order shit then not follow thru, fucktards.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Thanks guys, regardless of who ordered them, they'll look good on someone else's truck. No big deal to us, just means someone different will get an awesome one-off set. All good. :cheers1:

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Is the white easily cleaned or does it get stained and dingy looking?

Yes, all of our hoses clean up easily with warm soapy water. Obviously I'm sure there are some fluids out there that could cause staining on the white, but regular daily use and a leak free engine compartment should be just fine.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS awd
374 Posts
Thats kinda what I figured. The charity that I like to donate to this time of year will take a small hit but ill take the white. PayPal the one listed on the website?

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Thats kinda what I figured. The charity that I like to donate to this time of year will take a small hit but ill take the white. PayPal the one listed on the website?

Yessir. Just select white from our website and I'll ship them out in the next few days. Just waiting on a new shipment of the T-bolt clamps to arrive. Thanks and :cheers1:

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS awd
374 Posts
Will do. It may be a little bit. Im goin to install a bunch of things at once so I just have to do one tune and havent decided on a few parts yet but ill be sure to post some pictures.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts